Disclosure: This blog contains affiliate links which I may earn a small commission from if you purchase through them, at no extra cost to you.
Montessori Mega Bundles are one of the best ways to access incredible resources for home learning.
Whether you are home schooling, learning from home due to isolating or simply would like to provide your child with quality learning experiences at home, these bundles are just what you have been looking for.
Montessori printables are a useful tool to help students learn at their own pace.
Despite the benefits of Montessori education, many parents struggle with how to implement this style of learning into their homes.
However, Montessori printables can be an effective solution for those that need extra assistance in teaching children how to work on their own time.
The Montessori philosophy is based on individualized instruction and independent exploration which allows children to develop self-confidence as they learn the skills necessary for success in life.
Montessori teaches responsibility by allowing children to work independently.
Montessori printable materials come in the form of activity books, worksheets, puzzles, games and more which provides students with a wide variety of learning opportunities. These montessori activities are not only designed to teach students how to read, write, do math or complete other montessori activities but are also created to make learning fun.
The benefits of montessori printables
Montessori printables are a great way for students to learn at their own pace and be inspired by their interests. In addition to this, they can help students become more responsible and learn in a fun environment.
By utilizing Montessori printables in your child’s learning, you are not only giving them the skills to be successful but allowing them time to explore without supervision.
That being said, an important element of resilience, is being able to to ask for help.
How to use montessori printables at home
If you’re looking for a way to help your child learn at their own pace, Montessori printables might be the answer you have been searching for. They can be presented in the form of
- Activity books
Each are designed to help students learn in a fun and interactive way.
These learning resources can be used at home to supplement your child’s education, or as a way for them to learn new skills independently.
Montessori Mega Bundle: Winter 2022
Winter is one of my favourite times of the year.
The warm weight of a fresh doona, the fullness that comes after a bowl of creamy porridge and the comfort that follows slow sips from a mug warming cold hands.
The smell of incoming rain, the sound of thunder rolling across the sky and storm watching late at night.
There is a lot to celebrate this winter.
Included is the latest Montessori Mega Bundle: Winter 2022.
Ladies and gentleman, it has happened again.
A whopping event for home learning is happening right now. Imagine what 40 individual contributors can create when their resources are combined.
This Winter 2022 Montessori Mega Bundle contains up to 2500 pages of beautifully designed learning resources that can be accessible within minutes.
Forty contributors have designed over 60 different winter themed, educational resources which can be delivered as pdfs to your email.
When can I get the bundle?
This jam packed bundle is available for a limited time only!
Availability is from January 12th – January 18th 2022
The value of a Mega Bundle
This mega bundle contains resources spread over 7 themed learning areas, exclusive deals and a bundle guide, valued $US 700!
You pay only US$25!
These resources have been trusted with over 30,000 families, for children primarily 3 – 9 years of age.
We are talking a huge saving of 95% off a massive range of resources. Even if you only use half of the printables, the savings are well worth purchasing.
Given that these are pdfs, they can be saved and used for years ahead.
When I purchase our first Mega Bundle, I saved the documents and referred to them so many times over the years.
As a first for Montessori Mega Bundles, this seasons bundle has an upgrade available.
Along with the already incredible value in the original bundle, comes the added selected languages bonus!
The select languages bonus is a bilingual pack of extra printables in English plus one selected language; Spanish, German or French, for an extra US$15 !
What is in the Winter 2022 Montessori Mega Bundle?
This value packed bundle of printable learning from home resources has been designed so many educational learning themes.
Now, while each of these resources have been curated under a particular theme, they certainly are not limited to addressing that one learning area. This being said, many cross over to other areas of learning.
Each resource has been ordered this way showing the dominant learning area. For example, the marshmallow investigation pack crosses over math, practical life skills and science learning areas.
Be assured that each of these resources presents so many learning opportunities for your children!
Seasons & Winter
- Printable Montessori Colour Tablets – Little Spark Company
- Winter Color in Art – Little Spark Company
- Winter Art Colour Study – Little Spark Company
- Seasons – Montessori Kiwi
- Winter Organisation Clothing Labels – KhadineDECO
- Daily Calendar – Rudens Art (only part of Selected Language Bonus)
- Tracing Calendar 2022 – Rudens Art (only part of Selected Language Bonus)
- Planets Bundle – Montessori Living Room
- Winter Bucket List – Crafts Fun and Learning (only part of Selected Language Bonus)
- I have, Who Has? Winter Art Appreciation – Living Montessori Now
- 2022 Home and Linear School Calendar – Modern Classical Homeschool
Winter Crafts, Games & Recipes
- Festivals Activities Pack – Jo Jo Ebi
- Winter Festivals 3 Part Cards – Jo Jo Ebi
- Building Prompt Cards – Modern Classical Homeschool
- Winter Hygge crafting + learning (art, language, practical life, ages: 4-12) – 3 Little Lambs Homestead
- Winter Bundle – Learning for Tomorrow
- Marshmallow Investigation Set (science, sensorial, ages: 3 – 9) – Crafts Fun and Learning
- Winter Printable Placemats – KhadineDECO
- Coffee Shop Pretend Play (math, practical life, ages: 2-12) – Crafts Fun and Learning
Winter Language Study
- Winter Spelling Words Coloring Book – The Art Kit
- Fun with Winter Friends (language, math, ages: 3 – 6) – A Childhood Set Apart
- CVC Words Study (language, ages: 3 – 7) – A Childhood Set Apart
- Winter and Snowflakes Math and Language Pack – Purple Nest Creations
- Winter Words in Print and Cursive – Stella Nova Montessori
- Chinese New Year – Hudson Academy of Curiosity
- Winter on the Farm Mini Bundle – The Art Kit (only part of the SLB)
- Winter Learning in Print and Cursive (langugae, ages: 3 – 6) – Design Studio Teti
- Snowflake Bundle – En Confiance Avec Montessori
- Chinese Zodiac Animals Flashcards – Hudson Academy of Curiosity
- Winter Busy Book – Well and Willow
Winter Nature Study
- Tree Research Report – Montessori Inspired Co (only part of SLB)
- Arctic Animals Unit Study – Matty and Millie
- My Winter Journal – Momma in Japan
- Polar Bears Mini Unit Study – Willow & Owl
- Snowflakes – En Confiance avec Montessori
- Animal Tracks Matching – The Modern Montessori Guide
- Pine Tree Unist Study – Natural Beach Living
- Holly Unit Study – Natural Beach Living
- Winter Trees and Plants – Montessori Soul
- Trees Unit Study (language, math, nature, ages: 3-9) – Aprendiendode3
- Mountains Unit Study (geography, language, math, nature, ages: 3-9) – Aprendiendode3
- Owls of the World – Montessori for Moms
Study of Mountains
- Mountain Unit Study – Aprendiendode3
- Mountains – One Tree Mountessori
- Gems Activity Bundle – Mama’s Happy Hive
- Mountain Animals Guess Who Cards – Modern Classical Homeschool
Emotions & Good Habits
- Emotions Journal – One Tree Montessori (only part of Selected Language Bonus)
Healthy Winter Habbits – One Tree Montessori (only part of Selected Language Bonus)
Winter Movement – Tiny Teachings
Winter Math Study
- Snowflakes Counting Playdough Mats – Hudson Academy of Curiosity (only part of Selected Language Bonus)
- Working with Quantities Using Winter Bead Bars – The Modern Montessori Guide
- Winter Forest Quiet Book – Montessori & Multilingual
- Purple Nest Creations – Winter and Snowflakes Math and Language Pack
- Winter Busy Book – Well and Willow
What is included in the selected language bonus upgrade?
Crafts Fun and Learning
- Winter Bucket List
For the Love of Homeschooling
- Animal Tracks Pack
- Hibernating Animals
Hudson Academy of Curiosity
- Chinese New Year Coloring Pages
- Air Land Water Sorting
- Snowflakes Counting Playdough Mats
Jo Jo Ebi
- Winter Night of Radishes
Little Spark Company
- Winter Clothes
Mama’s Happy Hive
- Gems Mini Pack
Mi Tiendita Montessori
- Mini Snowflake Unit Study
- Clouds Cards and Poster
- Trees Mini Unit Study
Momma in Japan
- Winter Nature Drawing Instructions
Montessori Inspired Co
- Tree Research Report
Montessori LIving Room
- Winter Math Mini Bundle
One Tree Montessori
- Emotions Journal
- Healthy Winter Habits
Purple Nest Kid Creations
- Winter Bundle
- Daily Calendar
Stella Nova Montessori
- Parts of a Figure Skate
The Art Kit
- Winter on the Farm
The Brilliant Bungalow
- Weather Unit Study
The Everyday Planner
- Five Senses
The Modern Montessori Guide
- Animal Tracks Matching
- Winter Hunt Literacy Unit
Well and Willow
- My Weekly Weather Chart
- Transportation and its parts
Wild Hearts Academy
- Black Pioneers Flash Cards
- Black Pioneers Instruments and Tools
Willow and Owl
- Arctic Wolf Anatomy
Montessori Mega Bundle: Fall 2021
Leaves are transitioning to all the warm hues of autumn. Pumpkin pie is baking in the oven with the scent of cinnamon wafting through the air as the wind picks up the loose leaves and rustles them along the path. Fall is such a great time of year. The limited-time Montessori Mega Bundle for Fall 2021 has just been released to celebrate the new season!
EDIT: Montessori Mega Bundles are available only for a limited time. This bundle has expired – stay tuned for the next Mega Bundle!
With each change of season, welcomes an epic event. That is the release of a collection of curated Montessori printables for a limited time only, known as a Mega Bundle.
The Fall 2021 Montessori Mega Bundle is available from September 22nd – September 29th 2021!
Whats so mega about this bundle?
This Fall Mega Bundle contains almost 2000 pages of fall-themed printables to incorporate into your play and home-based learning for only US$25.
This is a massive saving of 95% off all these beautiful materials!
To purchase these seperatley, this collection of montessori printables is worth over US$550.
Even if you only use half of materials, you are still well ahead.
This low price will have almost 2000 pages in seven categories delivered instantly for you to download and keep forever.
As soon as I purchase our Mega Bundles, I save the files to my DropBox so that I can access the printables across all my devices.
We first purchased our initial Mega Bundle back in 2019. It was the winter collection and years on, we still tap and print off activities for our play and learning now. It’s really rewarding watching Miss 4 use the same printables that I used for her older sister years ago. They are chalk and cheese but love using these resources!
What is in the Fall Mega Bundle 2021?
This collection of learning resources has been curated from 37 unique creators. Most of the designs are brand new, never seen before.
Did you get the fall bundles from previous years? This years bundle is all sparkly new, full of learning at home opportunities and inspiration!
There are two options available
Fall Mega Bundle 1 US$25
- Arrows & Applesauce: U.S. Coins Printable Activity (3-6yrs) Math
- The Modern Montessori Guide: Apple Orchard Themed Addition and Subtraction Word Problems (6-9yrs) Math
- Crafts Fun & Learning: Fall Comforts Cafe (3-9yrs) Language and Math
- Little Spark Company: Fall Bake Shop Math Bundle (3-6yrs) Math
- This Growing Life: Farm Learning Pack (2-6yrs) Math and Literacy
- Little Folk Learning: Autumn Activity Book (3-6yrs) Art, Botany, Language, and Sensorial
- A Childhood Set Apart: Autumn Math & Language Pack (2 – 9yrs) Language and Math
- APrendiendode: Honey and Bees Study Unit (3-6yrs)Art, Botany, Language, and Math
- Montessori Living Room: Classic Cars Bundle (2-9yrs) History, Language, Math, and Sensorial
- Living Montessori Now: I have, Who has in Print & Cursive (3-12yrs) Art
- Stella Nova Montessori: Autumn Leaves Pin Punching (2-6yrs) Art
- The Modern Montessori Guide: Finding Grammar in Works of Art, Autumn Harvest Theme (6-12yrs) Art and Language
- The Prepared Environment: Tree Art (3-6yrs) Art and Practical Life
- Hudson Academy: Mushroom Cards (3-9yrs) Botany and Language
- Hudson Academy: Trees Cards (3-9yrs) Botany and Language
- Kira Garrett Creations: Mushroom Study Unit (3-6yrs) Botany, Language, Math, and Nature
- Natural Beach Living: Sunflower Unit Study (3-9yrs) Art, Botany, Language and Math
- Arrows & Applesauce: Weather Wheel & 3 Part Cards (2-6yrs) Language and Science
- Stella Nova Montessori: Human Organs Cards TOOBS Compatible (3-6yrs) Science
- Stella Nova Montessori: Transportation Cards TOOBS Compatible (2-6yrs) Science
- The Art Kit: My Honey Bee Learning Pack (2-12yrs) Language, Math, Nature, and Science
- The Brilliant Bungalow: Rhythms Unit (6-9yrs) Science
- Matty and Millie: Four Season Unit Study (3-9yrs) Art, Language, Math, and Science
- Crafts Fun & Learning: Woodland Animals (3-9) Art, Language, and Zoology
- Mama’s Happy Hive: Dinosaurs Activity Bundle (3-9yrs) Art, Language, Math, and Zoology
- Nathan Anderson: Birds Workbook (3-6yrs) Zoology
- The Everyday Planner: Oh Deer! A Learning & Activity Unit (3-12yrs) Art, Nature, Language, Practical Life, and Zoology
- Montessori Kiwi: Animal Tracks (3-9yrs) Nature and Zoology
- Tackle Box Montessori: Animal Patterns Bundle (3-9yrs) Geography, math, Sensorial and Zoology
- Modern Imagination: Salmon Study Unit (3-9yrs) Language Math, Science and Zoology
- Crafts Fun & Learning: Autumn Bucket List (2-9 yrs) Language and Nature
- Purple Nest Creations: Seasons Sorting Mats (3-6yrs) Nature
- Hudson Academy: A-Z Things That Go: Play Dough Mats (2-6yrs) Language
- Purple Nest Creations: Autumn ABC Math (3-6yrs) Language
- Smart Ways to Play: Fall Mega Bundle (2-6yrs) Language
- Well and Willow: Autumn Alphabet (3-6yrs) Language
- Montessori Inspired Company: Fall Cinquin Poetry Packe (3-12yrs) Language
- Well and Willow Prepositions of Place (3-6yrs) Language
- Well and Willow: Read it, Build it, Write It Activity (3-6yrs) Language
- Stella Nova Montessori: Autumn Squash Cards & Recipes (3-9yrs) Language
- Purple Nest Creations: Autumn Literacy Bundle (3-6yrs) Language
- Modern Classical Homeschool: Grammar Symbol Mad Libs (3-9yrs) Language
- Montessori Inspired Company: Advanced Nouns Expansion Pack (6-12yrs) Language
- Arrows & Applesauce: Fall Preschool Activity Bundle (2-6yrs) Language, Math, and Nature
- Design Studio Teti: Autumn Matching & Sorting (2-9yrs) Art, Language, Nature, and Sorting
- Jo Jo Ebi: Autumn Festivals Activities Pack (3-12yrs) All subjects
- Jo Jo Ebi: Autumn Festivals Bonus Monkey Pack (3-12yrs) All subjects
- Montessori Kiwi: Inventors and Inventions (3-9yrs) Nature and Zoology
- Jo Jo Ebi: Autumn Festivals 3 Part Cards (3-12yrs) Culture and Language
- Whisking Apples: Etiquette Recipes, Activities & Lessons (3-6yrs) Language and Practical Life
- Willow and Owl Toys: Autumn Tea Time (9-12yrs) Practical Life
- Modern Classical Homeschool: Chess Game (3-9yrs) Practical Life Games
- Momma In Japan: Autumn Recipes (3-12yrs) Practical Life
- Montessori Multilingual: Fall Gratitude Cards (6-12yrs) Art, Language, and Practical Life
Fall Mega Bundle 2 US$39
With the second Mega Bundle, you get everything in Bundle 1 PLUS Winter & Holiday upgrade for US$39. This is a total value of $700 worth of printables.
Oh but I heard a little something through the grapevine… Use code UPGRADE5 to pay only $US35!
How long does the Fall Mega Bundle take to arrive?
That’s one of the beauties of the whole experience! You have instant access to all your files! We are talking digital products here. Each product is a pdf, ready to save to your computer, tablet, cloud, or where ever you store your digital treasures, ready to print as you need them.
There are no physical materials so no need to be waiting for the postman.
Ways to Use Your Printables
There are so many different experiences that you can create with these Montessori printables.
Have fun and get creative with your curriculum delivery! More learning will be had through play – even the bigger kids!
While they don’t need to be Insta worthy or complicated, you can set up age-appropriate learning experiences that are engaging and FUN!
- take mushroom activities with you when you go foraging
- collect leaves during your morning walk to accompany a nature activity
- visit a farm and use your resources to reflect on your day
- turn them your printables into wall hangings or bunting
- add printables to sensory play activities for osmotic learning
- use different materials eg, trace with paint or in a tray of coloured salt
- bake some treats for your neighbours